EnV - Valiant EnV - Valiant

Another one that makes me feel motivated :) fantastic 5 stars!

EnV - Pneumatic Tokyo EnV - Pneumatic Tokyo

Wow this really deserve a 5/5 and a download, really good song my friend! i loved it!

Envy responds:

Thank you sir. I loved you, but you never called :(

Dance of the Dragonfly Dance of the Dragonfly

A lot of things came to my head while hearing this, is beatiful, favorited and 5/5 stars.

*TornadoMan DnB Rmx*/ ZeRoBaSs *TornadoMan DnB Rmx*/ ZeRoBaSs

Man, this is the best rmx of the tornado man song, congratulations!!! i liked a lot the 1:44 - 1:57 part, how did you do this song?
I give yoy 5/5 stars! favorited and downloaded =D

Rain Rain

Hey! good song man =) i haven't heard the original version of this, but it sounds cool ^^ i was wondering if you could send me the .flp file of this song? i do my own songs too, if you want you can check my account, send me a PM please.
5/5

F-777 - Not Afraid F-777 - Not Afraid

Good job man =) a cool mix between dance anda little dubstep, fav'd and 4/5 stars!

~Crazy Bass 2012~ ~Crazy Bass 2012~

Hey man i have to admit that you are one of my favorite uploaders on this page, i like more your electro house 2012 song, but this is still very good, i'll give you 4/5 stars, keep doing music, you're very talented!

keosni391 responds:

Thanks man! mean alot ^^

~NK~ "Problematic" ~NK~ "Problematic"

Wow it's a really good song with different styles, from house to dubstep and what i heard a little of 8 bit sounds (?) congratz man! this is the kind of songs i like to hear, i give you 5 stars!

Xalencia Xalencia

Very cool song! it's just in unique cases when i download songs from this page, and this song definitely worths it, i'll download it right now! Good job!
I'll give you five stars ;)

DiroNomer responds:

Thanks man. I appreciate it :D

you broke my heart into 8bits you broke my heart into 8bits

Man this is one of the bests 8bit songs that i've heard, good job! Btw if you don't use fl studio anymore, what do you use?

Rasmuz responds:

Thanks, i use Propellerhead's Reason.